JobDiva # 21-00124
JobDiva # 21-00124
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This is a time at clientwhen multiple, major software implementation projects are running in parallel and have critical interdependencies. An energetic, self-motivated, and experienced business analyst is needed to drive the design, development, and testing of integration solutions for these systems. The candidate must have the ability to work under tight deadlines, be a quick learner, and demonstrate flexibility when priorities are shifted. This person must have solid understanding of EAM systems, and have experience with the design of integrations.
- Client seeks a strong candidate to fill the role of business analyst on an enterprise work and asset management software implementation and interrelated projects. This individual will engage in deep-dive functional design workshops, requirements gathering sessions, integration process data mapping, and technical design activities. This individual is expected to collaborate with various stakeholders on and off the core project team to ensure that the development of the solutions meet business requirements.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams and cross-functional environments.
- Must have ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities and be comfortable with ambiguity while working towards solutions.
- Must be self-motivated, take initiative where needed, and require little supervision.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Ability to create functional design specification documents.
- Ability to create technical design specification documents.
- Adept at creating clear and well-defined process flows.
- Ability to identify gaps in business requirements.
- Knowledge of Project Management basics.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with team members.
- Familiarity with waterfall and agile software development lifecycle methodologies. Must have solid experience with waterfall projects as a BA.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas in both technical and easily accessible language.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- A minimum of five years' experience in a business analyst role.
- A minimum of three years' experience working as a business analyst on an Enterprise Work/Asset Management system (EAM) implementation at an electric or gas utility company. (E.g. ARM, Maximo, SAP, Oracle WAM, etc.)
- A minimum of three years' experience writing functional / technical design documentation and process flows for system-to-system integrations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or related field.
- Experience with CGI's Asset and Resource Management (ARM) application suite.
- Familiarity with both manual and automated software quality assurance methodologies and best practices.
- Hands-on experience with Unified Functional Tester (UFT) automated testing tool.
- Proficiency in SQL/PL SQL for writing queries against an Oracle relational database.
- Participate in functional and technical design workshops.
- Gather and document business, functional, and technical requirements.
- Create functional design specification documents.
- Create technical design specification documents.
- Create and document test scenarios and scripts.
- Act as liaison between business stakeholders, development team, and testing team.
- Conduct interviews and meetings with stakeholders to define business requirements.
- Analyze business processes to identify gaps and solutions.
- Work with development team to ensure business requirements are communicated clearly and accurately into specifications.
- Develop an understanding of legacy systems used to support the business.
- Identify and document transitional requirements for the implementation of technology solution.
- Identify areas of potential to leverage technology solution.
- Acquire an understanding of the selected technology solutions.
- Gain a solid familiarity with business processes and workflows.
- Work collaboratively with testing team to build test cases and ensure that business requirements are incorporated.
- Collaborate in the development of requirements traceability matrix.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
|Heckle Tulab | LinkedIn|
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.