Job Number: 20-09256
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Analyze and assess the Clinical Scientist digital needs against current plans and capabilities across R&D in order to propose an implementation-ready plan with cross-functional endorsement.
- Areas to be analyzed include - Medical/scientific data review, protocol development, protocol deviations, onboarding.
- Strong skills in building and maintaining successful networks and relationships with key leaders across a single functional area to ensure IT projects are supported and successfully delivered.
- Is knowledgeable in clinical trial research and familiar with enabling clinical technologies.
- Organizes and presents ideas in a convincing and visually compelling manner with effective verbal and written communication.
- Is a self-starter and go-getter with personal accountability
- Develops or modifies moderately complex digital high level requirements
- Understands the value of process-centric approach to business analysis and capability development.
- Proposes moderate to small projects via a business case and implementation plan
- Adapts to new situations and quickly forms connections with new teams
- Demonstrates personal productivity with planning and time management
- Identifies process, and technology changes necessary to support business goals and objectives.
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experiences, i.e. understanding the business need, and defining a creative and useful digital solutions.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.