Job Number: 20-07372
Job Number: 20-07372
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position will assist with Digital Capability Management within the HR IT delivery team.
- The Primary focus will be in the Learning application area, but will require some support for additional areas in HR IT.
- Supports the build and run activities of technology assets within learning area, ensuring they are reliable, accessible, & secure:
- Reviewing and Updating Support and troubleshooting documentation
- Assisting with resolution of support escalations
- Support ticket review and analysis for process improvements
- Assisting with coordination of Integration testing and patch/upgrade testing
- Assisting with creation and review of Test Plans
- Documenting and categorizing Tools across learning application
- Researching and tracking compatibility across learning related Tools
- Tracking Versions of applications and tools
- Documenting support processes
- Provides oversight of Service Providers to support Content Management within Global Learning Management System
- Works closely with IT Quality Management team to ensure Learning systems adhere to validation requirements
- Ensures compliance to evolving regulations, particularly General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Supports Lead DCM to proactively look for opportunities to improve Re-use and continuously simplify our IT environment
- Utilizes Vitalize (ServiceNow) Incident, Request, Idea/Demand process partnering with Client Application Support vendor
- Works in an Agile manner
- Requires the ability to work independently and effectively manage several concurrent tasks
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in an IT or Engineering related field
- 4-6+ years of experience developing, implementing and supporting Human Resources Technologies
- 3-5+ years’ experience supporting SAP Success Factors Learning Management system or similar LMS application
- Understanding of Content Management within a Learning Management System
- Strong documentation skills related to support process and troubleshooting
- Experience documenting functional and technical requirements
- Ability to adjust to frequently changing priorities
- Strong Outlook mail/calendar, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio skills
- SharePoint Online skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Proficiency in demonstrating the Core Client Values
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.