Job Number: 20-02627
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in Cambridge, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Support the Lead Business Analyst in authoring SDLC deliverables
- Develop process knowledge to translate to business and technical requirements
- Document business processes and use cases
- Provide appropriate technical/functional software support throughout the life of the project
- Assist in test case preparation and implementation of new application
- Support development of training materials and facilitation of end user training sessions
- Contribute to the creation of operational support documentation
- Complete other ad hoc tasks requested from the Lead Business Analyst and Project Manager
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, with the ability to interact with business users, technical IT groups, project managers, senior management, outsourced service providers, and vendors
- 8-10 years' experience as a business analyst, with command of business analysis techniques & tools, as well as SDLC & iterative systems development methodologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to organize and present ideas in a convincing and compelling manner
- Able to manage stakeholder expectations and driving agreements on conflicting priorities
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix environment; team player yet able to work independently with minimal direction
- Familiarity with GxP, CFR 21 Part 11 and systems validation
- Life Sciences, Biotech or pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge of:
- 2-5 years of experience in Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry – Clinical Data Management
- SAS and ValidR tools for statistical programming
- System and data migration, integration, data lifecycle management, security and storage management
- AWS Cloud, Blackberry Workspace (WatchDox), file transfer utility tools
- CDISC; EDC systems; SDTM and ADaM standards. Study-level dataset specifications
- Understanding of clinical statistical programming, analysis preferred but not required
- BA or BS in Biostatistics, Statistics or Computer Science required
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.