Job Number: 20-00214
Job Number: 20-00214
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in Alpharetta, GA. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Leads complex procurement category activities; including data and industry analysis; communication reports and results back to business partner executives.
- Identifies complex or emerging contract risk areas. Negotiates acceptable contracting outcomes using custom solutions. Advises executive level business leaders on all contract risk areas.
- Meets with stakeholder business executives to discuss impact of GIP strategic developments on overall business and to develop forward-thinking GIP strategies; influences the industry or marketplace for complex categories; engages with market leaders.
- Develops and utilizes business, and financial modeling to support decision making
- Leads complex Supplier selection Activities. Drives supply base optimization.
- Partners with suppliers in forward thinking strategic development and relationship building.
- Develops strategies for risk mitigation, business continuity, cost management and operations improvement. Innovates complex business models, drives associated strategies and influences the marketplace.
- Influences category strategies across multiple business units.
- Typically interacts with senior level stakeholders.
- Research and analyze industry information and market trends pertaining to global category trends, law and emerging geographies.
- Act as an "advocate for change" and assist in management of change issues with stakeholders and suppliers
- Develop close relationships within GIP’s Business Partner community, to
- identify opportunities for needs consolidation and demand management to be incorporated into a GIP’s strategy
- gain information on standards, roadmaps, etc to ensure alignment
- Influence senior management and other key stakeholders to ensure sponsorship of strategies and successful execution of plans
- Ensure that established business control standards are applied to all engagements
- Manage the on-going execution and delivery of global strategies
- Operate in fast-paced environment chartered with managing a multitude of diverse and complex procurement projects
- Understands external impact on internal strategy
- Considers how present policies, processes, and methods might be affected by future developments and trends
- Leads complex projects which may include other functional/cross division employees
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 6+ years of experience in procurement or supply chain function.
- Excellent understanding of global procurement processes, industry, and highly complex suppliers
- Adept at developing negotiation plans; demonstrated experience and expertise leading complex commercial negotiations.
- Ability to independently draft and negotiate legal contractual documents. Applies cause and effect thinking to identify complex or emerging contract risk areas
- Capable of independently drafting custom contract solutions to obtain acceptable outcomes
- Subject matter expertise on known and emerging contracting principles.
- Ability to close complex deals in a timely fashion.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Advanced business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint) and supply chain modeling skills
- Drives development and efficiency of procurement tools and applications
- Advanced communication skills, including presentation to executive audiences and negotiation abilities. Strong Program Management Skills, incorporating multiple projects
- Advanced ability to develop suppliers strategically.
- Advanced cultural knowledge of supplier locations
- Advanced industry knowledge
- Proven ability and experience in engaging, influencing and collaborating across multiple functions, business units and regions, including at the senior management levels
- Proven ability to convert business requirements into appropriate procurement solutions
- Ability to successfully maneuver in complex global and virtual environments
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Steve Adams | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.