Job Number: 19-11528
Job Number: 19-11528
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in Pennington, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Business Analyst is accountable for building and maintaining the Microsoft Project planning timeline and Gantt templates to support the tracking of clinical trial execution plans through the establishment and management of business requirements for MS Project templates; optimizing project planning reporting tools in MSP in order to provide regular project status reports to key Global Clinical Operations, Study Team and governance stakeholders
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Pharmacy, science, technical discipline, or allied business function
- PMP or similar professional certification highly desirable
- Expert user of Microsoft Project with expert experience in building and leveraging Gantt reports
- Previous experience in clinical trial operations project management
- Fluency with Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) and Portfolio Management systems (e.g., Planisware)
- Proficiency with other Microsoft tools, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio
- Strong analytical, communication and project management skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary