Job Number: 19-08069
Job Number: 19-08069
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a/an Business Analyst for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Strong skills in building and maintaining successful engagement and relationships with key stakeholders to ensure large scale IT project is supported and successfully delivered.
- Leads data analysis, data mapping, data migration of service forms and processes, to enable migration to enterprise platform.
- Organize and lead User requirements definition and User Acceptance testing for a large scale project with hundreds of stakeholders.
- Experience in managing and minimizing business impact as result of change.
- Develops or modifies moderately complex form and process documentation and conveys this information to technical team for implementation into platform technologies.
- Develop or modify reference materials and training materials.
- Experience in leading business process re-engineering efforts for at least one medium-to-large software project.
- Understanding of service management best practices.
- Persuades and influences others with effective verbal and written communication.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and highly developed communication skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills, process knowledge and lateral thinking
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple, diverse priorities and exercises diplomacy
- Strong relationship management skills in order to create energy, excitement and personal investment in others
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, MBA preferred. 5+ years of related experience
- Familiarity with the ServiceNow platform is required.
- Knowledgeable about the Client ALM platform, ability to create and execute UAT test scripts.
- Understanding of organizational dynamics of a global corporation, operating culture, effective work styles, and achieving results in a change environment
- Understanding of business processes
- Understanding of global pharmaceutical industry
- Effective vendor management, stakeholder management, and internal customer relationship management
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary