Job Number: 19-07830
Job Number: 19-07830
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in Alpharetta, GA. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Data mining and analysis for predicting, discovery, and prescriptive insights
- Design automated tools for translating information to knowledge
- Identify trends in spend and consumption of Indirect Services
- Enable data centric decision making by leveraging relevant data and keen insights
- Consult on next generation of "big data" tools and spend analytics software
- Identify and document data requirements to support both ongoing and ad hoc analysis
- Work in collaboration with Global Procurement category teams to measure key performance indicators for Procurement org
- Automate significant reporting processes
- Develop and provide insights to organizations through access and interpretation of queries, reports, dashboards, and other metrics within the BI Ecosystem
- Prepare informative and well-organized presentations showcasing insights and recommendations supported by data; know how to tell a "story" with data and insights
- Seek efficiencies in data collection and aggregation through automation
- Minimize or eliminate manual steps and construct automated internal reporting system
- Consult with clients regarding visual design, data, tools capability and global reporting solutions
- Uses spend data to formulate analysis and recommendations
- Mine large amounts of structured and unstructured data to identify patterns.
- Use a combination of programming, statistical skills, machine learning and algorithms
- Explore and examine data from multiple disconnected sources
- Develop new analytical methods and machine learning models
- Provide actionable insights based on the above
- Monitor data integrity on spend data
- First level university degree and advanced university degree.
- Degree in: Computer Science, Information management, Business information systems, Mathematics, Economics, or Statistics
- SQL Skills
- Programming Tools (C#, ASP, VB, Java, PHP)
- Statistical and mathematical skills.
- Storytelling and data visualization.
- Power BI
- Macros & Visual Basic Applications (VBA)
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Power Apps
- Microsoft Flow
- Machine Learning (Azure, Spark, Databricks)
- Nice to have but not required: Machine Learning, Web scrapping, Programming skills such as SAS, R, Python or Matlab
- Results orientation, business acumen, bias for action, collaboration, and customer orientation
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Steve Adams | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary