Job Number: 19-06551
Job Number: 19-06551
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a/an Business Analyst for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Ability to organize and present ideas in a convincing and compelling manner that will deliver tangible business outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and define business processes and to use structured problem solving and available tools to quickly evaluate problems, identify root cause, create action plans, assess impact and develop resolution options.
- Ability to effectively elicit complex business requirements in both small and large settings across audiences including business and IT professionals.
- Ability to build productive, trusted relationships and influence the scope and direction of initiatives across multiple levels of management and organizational boundaries
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish results and meet deadlines and commitments working in a global matrix environment.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking, with strong abilities in relationship management, and strong financial and analytical skills, as well as excellent business partnering skills required.
- Must have experience in financial processes and how they apply to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong experience with aspects of financial reporting cycle including development of annual business plan, financial projections, and Client financial systems.
- Formal project management experience is a plus, including experience in estimating, cost/benefit analysis, and agile methodologies.
401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Chris Paltep | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary