Job Number: 19-05667
Make a difference in your community. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client protects the rights of New Yorkers and educates the public. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Business analyst will act as the key liaison between the business stakeholders and the development team in leading the delivery of solutions in line with the business requirements.
- Analyze and understand business requirements, translating those requirements into functional requirements and mock-ups of the application.
- Prepare user requirement specifications documents and business process flows diagrams.
- Communicate designs to business, developers, and testers.
- Verify that the application meets the desired requirements and end user expectations.
- Timekeeping - Consultants will keep track of their hours by filling out a detailed timesheet each week which is required to be signed by both the Program Director and the Chief Information Officer.
- Four plus years of experience in a Business Analyst role.
- Experience working and guiding the team in Agile process.
- Strong project management and analysis skills.
- Experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics solutions; Microsoft Dynamics 365 strongly preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, including ability to anticipate likely outcomes/assess risks.
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2013/365
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Navarro | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary