Job Number: 19-04608
Job Number: 19-04608
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Data Analyst for our client in Tampa, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
• Uses several different reporting technologies and and data science skills to create, run, deliver and optimize analytic ready datasets for analyst colleagues and functional partners across the R&D organization
• Build or enhance reports and dashboards based on user and analytic requirements.
• Conduct data ingestion, data profiling, data cleansing, and data integration
• Provides Business Intelligence (BI) Tools end user assistance
• 3+ years experience preferably in a pharmaceutical, life science, or healthcare related industry
• Experience with Informatica and IDS Developer and Analyst tools is a plus
• Working knowledge of relational databases, such as Oracle, SQL Server, and or PL/SQL
• Working with managed analytics environment like Domino ( using Pythn/R/SAS) would be highly desirable
• Familiarity with provisioning data to Business Information applications; Examples: Cognos, Oracle, Informatica, Spotfire, Tableau, etc
• Data query and combination application experience
• Understanding of basic project management and system life cycle
• Skilled in excel
• Working knowledge of data reporting best practices and standards
• Experience with data dictionaries, database tools, data profiling, data cleansing, and business rules
• Experience working directly with stakeholders for requirements gathering
• General understanding of scientific R&D processes and terminologies
• Bachelor’s degree required, ideally with focus in data science or analytic fields
• US military experience will be considered towards industry experience requirements
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, please contact:
Pat Bandiwan | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary