Business Analyst (Technical Requirements)
|Reference # :||18-01349||Title :||Business Analyst (Technical Requirements)|
|Location :||CHARLOTTE, NC|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||8 Years||Start Date / End Date :||02/19/2018 / 02/15/2019|
Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for an opportunity for our client in Charlotte, NC.
· Candidate must have experience in Life Insurance and Annuities domain.
· Candidate must have knowledge on SAP Financial system modules.
· Candidate must have experience working on regulatory and compliance projects.
· Candidate should be able to work with Business team and elicit their requirements to the technical team.
· Candidate should have knowledge on how to capture and organize requirements.
· Candidate should be able to analyze the requirements from Business process perspective.
· Good to have knowledge on six sigma (or other) process specialization.
· Candidates must have knowledge financial controls/audit/risk business architecture alignment.
· Advanced VISIO and PPT.
· Knowledge on SDLC (Agile and/or Waterfall) is a must.
· Experience with Open Pages and/or BizzDesign.
· IBM Bluemix Essentials Badge
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees