BUSINESS ANALYST / PROCESS MODELER
Job Number: 21-07368
Job Number: 21-07368
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in Redwood City, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Business Analyst position we are seeking to fill will specifically support a team developing enterprise inventory management solutions for biological materials.
- A strong background in sample management, biologics workflows, and previous project documentation experience is required.
- This position will play a critical role in documenting user requirements, acceptance criteria, non-technical solutions, as well as communicating with business and IT counterparts to coordinate a multi-pronged application development effort.
- The candidate will work in partnership with the IT Project Owners and work closely with the Business SMEs, Project Managers, and SCRUM Master.
- Previous Agile, SCRUM, and JIRA experience a plus but not required.
- Interviewing users and collecting user requirements
- Creation and organization of use cases, workflow diagrams, acceptance criteria, solution visions, business requirements, and wireframing
- Working with the Project Owners to prioritize development tasks
- Maintaining tasks on JIRA board and other project management tools
- Testing of developed solutions against user experience principles
- Collecting and documenting user feedback
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Two or more years’ experience in laboratory setting working with or administrating scientific applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player able to defend ideas while adaptable to new or differing opinions
- Strong skills in Microsoft Suite of applications or equivalents
- Experience with VBA, MS Project, Visio, and application design principles a plus
- Project experience with designing, improving, or providing input to scientific application development
- Bachelor's degree or higher in scientific majors, Business Analysis, or Project Management, or related field
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.