Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Will perform various project analysis functions
- Explore and document business processes
- Develop project documentation utilizing user workshops
- Identify and document business requirements
- Create test cases
- Develop training material
- Will provide direction and leadership to individuals assigned to activities related to all phases of project initiation and planning; ranging from feasibility, process analysis, requirements, bid processing and award.
- May assist through, implementation, deployment, documentation, user training, testing, and go-live.
- May be called on to fulfill project management responsibilities.
- This will include the scheduling, assignment, review of project work, scope change management and schedule updating.
- Candidate will work under PMO direction
- Proven facilitator of process, requirements and change management for complex projects.
- Extensive experience in analyzing business processes
- Proven ability to gather and document customer requirements.
- An understanding of technical concepts, principles and terminology and to clearly state and summarize technical information.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and the ability to set and meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products including Visio and Project.
- Experience in Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) 2.0 preferred.
- Experience using American Productivity & Quality Center process framework preferred.
- Experience using the Orbus software tool for business process analysis is a plus.
- Experience in project management practices (PMI, Agile, Waterfall etc.) and procedures including managing small to midsize projects a plus.
- Electric Utility experiences a plus
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact William Perry at email@example.com now
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.