Business Analyst (Master Data Management)
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst (Master Data Management) for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provide project management and business analysis support to the Enterprise Master Data Management organization. Key responsibilities include:
- Global Data Protection Regulation:
- Work across matrix team in support of GDPR requirements for EU Customer Master
- Defines business requirements and provides project management for enhancements to EU
- Customer Master in support of GDPR
- Help with change management/communication to key stakeholders/markets
- Next Generation Customer Master for US and Canada:
- Supports business requirements definition and project management in support of Next Gen Customer Master.
- Translating & defining requirements in agile framework.
- Working with the team to identify and document acceptance criteria. Participates in demos of capabilities throughout development to approve alignment with expected outcomes
- Follow up on action items assigned to MDM team and driving to resolution (e.g. execution ofThird Party Access agreements, coordination with data providers on data layouts & deliverables, etc.).
- Coordinate customer master data analysis needed in support of requirements definition and/or impact assessment for go live.
- Helping coordinate with change management work stream.
- Ensures that operational support needs and downstream implications are addressed when developing solutions.
- Liaises with Quality Assurance Manager as needed to ensure program support for user acceptance testing.
- Collaborates and builds alignment with cross functional matrix team members. Maintains a strong focus on quality, data accuracy, and delivering business value.
- Provide PM/BA support for other key projects as identified.
- Seasoned project manager with a minimum 5+ years of project management experience managing large complex projects.
- PMI certification a plus.
- Strong command of business and information requirements for Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing.
- Experience with the global landscape and customer master data concepts is a must.
- Experience/familiarity with GDPR (Global Data Protection Regulation) a plus.
- Experience/familiarity with Reltio MDM solutions a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business needs into business system requirements and effectively transform those requirements into a solution.
- Experience with computer system validation a plus.
- Experience with agile concepts – particularly related to project management and development of business requirements.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Establishes strong working relationships with key internal and external business partners.
- Works well in teams and is able to work with a wide variety of people.
- Self-starter, placing a high value on accountability, customer service, teamwork and delivering results.
- Actively employs analytical, strategic and conceptual thinking.
- Able to manage multiple competing priorities and exhibits resilience and a winning attitude in the face of adversity and change.
- Ability to translate concepts and strategy into meaningful communications.
- Strong analytical and process management skills.
- Experience with testing computer systems and applications a plus.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying?
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Contact Audrei Cortez at (212) 258-2115 or you can send your resume at Audrei.Cortez@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.