Business Analyst III
JobDiva # 20-04484
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in Cambridge, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Excellent organizational, written, verbal communications skills including technical writing skills.
- Must have previous experience in the Pharma / Biotech industries.
- Experience with Business Process Management systems is a nice to have, not required.
- Create high quality user and functional requirements.
- Analyze requirements to determine priority and business value.
- Create required regulatory and SDLC documentation with a corporate standard for IT change management and IT SOPs following 21 CFR Part 11 and Annex 11 requirements.
- Collect information regarding and monitor progress of business analysis activities.
- Create as-is and to-be process maps and narratives.
- Provide estimates for workstream activities, including dependencies, to the Project Manager.
- Identify, manage and resolve risks and issues related to the workstream.
- Provide Project Manager with status updates, activity progress and schedule updates.
- Maintain excellent client relationships.
- Review and estimate change requests.
- Contribute to all areas of system implementation including but not limited to vendor interaction, system compatibility, change control, qualification, deployment, and training.
- Work with project teams to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements such as FDA, CAPA, GxP as well as internal policies and processes.
- Business Analysis (Eliciting requirements and testing) : 3 years (Required)
- GxP: 1 year (Required)
- Biotech: 1 year (Required)
- Business Process Management Systems (ie ARIS Enterprise Cloud) (Preferred)
- University degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience required
- A degree in IT / Computer Science, preferred
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Melrose Madrigal | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.