Business Analyst (GXP)
Business Analyst (GXP)
Job Number: 20-03458
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst (GXP) for our client in Cambridge, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Incumbent will be expected to partner with the R&D IT, R&D Business and cross functional teams to support a suite of systems.
- Experience gathering and documenting requirements for Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) implementations
- Author SDLC deliverables in a GxP environment
- Develop business needs into technical requirements
- Document business processes and use cases
- Provide appropriate technical/functional software support throughout the life of the project
- Assist in testing preparation and implementation of new application
- Support development of training materials and facilitation of end user training
- Contribute to the creation of operational support documentation
- Determine systems retirement/data archiving requirements and execute via standard processes, as needed
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, with the ability to interact with business users, technical IT groups, project managers, senior management, outsourced service providers, and vendors
- 3 - 5 years' experience as a business analyst, with command of business analysis techniques & tools, as well as SDLC & iterative systems development methodologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to organize and present ideas in a convincing and compelling manner
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix environment; team player yet able to work independently with minimal direction
- Familiarity with LIMS systems, GxP, CFR 21 Part 11 and systems validation
- Life Sciences, Biotech or pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- BA or BS required
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Chris Sta Juana
Chris Sta Juana | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.