Business Analyst/Data analyst
Business Analyst/Data Analyst
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst/Data Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Identify meter work that was not captured in the ProField Encore system and follow up with the corresponding installation group to ensure the paperwork capturing the job details is submitted.
- Confirm and document why the user didn't use the ProField Encore system
- Create communications and reports on these activities
- Track the movement of and provide support for the use of AMI equipment and devices in the field
- Candidate must be a self-starter that actively engages issues seeking resolution.
- Ability to review long list of records in excel and work to find corresponding paperwork to those records
- Agile, self-motivated learner.
- Displays initiative by resolving issues on their own and applying lessons learned to new situations
- Has a high quality of work and checks work frequently
- Must be able to work in a team and as an individual
- Ability to learn AMI and Legacy applications with proper training.
- Ability to communicate with end user customers to resolve issues, gaps, and collect data
- Strong writing skills - with the ability to draft procedural and process flow documents.
- Very strong verbal skills - with the ability to clearly communicate technical issues and potential resolution paths.
- Experience with transaction investigation and correction through User Interface
- Experience working on repetitive tasks
- Experience on creating daily communications and reports
- Experience with defect management and reporting tools (i.e. Rational) for issue identification, work assignment, communication and resolution.
- Experience with executing business system test scripts, documenting and reporting testing results.
- Experience with data analysis and interpretation and account/field/record correction.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Homer Ballega at Homer@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary