BUS ANAL - Data Analyst Data Analyst
Job Number: 22-00248
Job Number: 22-00248
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Data Analyst for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role is to support the IT Supplier Lifecycle Management lead within the IT Operations Provider Governance team.
- Provide high level data analytics and make recommendations
- Prepare reports and PowerPoint presentations for Senior Management consumption
- Develop and maintain dashboards to support various IT Provider Governance initiatives
- Review and action weekly Procurement reports
- Contribute to organizational change and project management strategy, solutions, and implementation plans
- Maintain group SharePoint site. Identify and implement improvements.
- Manage ServiceNow requests submitted to the team as required
- Strong analytical abilities; detailed oriented
- Ability to provide financial analysis in concise formats
- Ability to present complex data in concise, executive level format
- Monitor and reconcile various financial reports
- Able to identify financial anomalies, make recommendations, and support course correct
- Familiar with people sourcing strategies such as managed capacity, managed services, and managed outcome engagement, is a plus
- 5 years professional experience as a data or financial analyst
- Advanced excel a must; Pivot Tables, Macros preferred; ability to handle large volume of data
- Advanced power point required
- Working knowledge of Tableau required
- Experience with Ariba, iCertis, SAP, and/or ServiceNow is a plus
- Bachelors degree
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.