BUS ANAL - Business Analyst Business Analyst
Job Number: 21-14927
Job Number: 21-14927
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Manage the day-to-day operational activities of the Configuration Management process
- Ensure that the CMDB data is maintained by following approved Configuration Management policies, processes, procedures, and control compliance
- Analyze the CMDB data to highlight anomalies and errors and take appropriate action
- Validate discovery results and troubleshooting as required
- Curate SCM articles in the knowledge management repository
- Provide guidance and training to the CMDB users in support of the maintenance of the CMDB
- Support SCM Process Owner as needed; proactively identify process improvements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to form strong relationships within a matrix organization
- Good understanding of service management principles including management of configuration items (CIs)
- Must be detail oriented, analytical, and self-directed to make decisions supported by thorough data analysis
- Strong experience in requirements gathering
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.