BUS ANAL - Business Analyst Business Analyst
Job Number: 21-14512
Job Number: 21-14512
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Business Analyst for our client in Seattle, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- At Client, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
- Cell Therapy is one of the most groundbreaking new forms of cancer treatments being studied today. With therapies only in their infancy and Client’s continued investment in our Cell Therapy capabilities, the growth potential of this science, your career, and the ability to help patients are incredible.
- Client’s Cell Therapy business is entering an exciting new phase as it begins the commercialization of its first CAR T products. Commercialization drives new scope, scale, and complexity across the network, and requires manufacturing sites, global organizations, and IT systems to work together in new ways.
- This dynamic position offers leadership, process improvement, and growth opportunities, as we merge three individual entities (Juno, Client, and Client). There is ample opportunity to engage in problem solving and leadership training. Client offers incredible management training sessions and offers a healthy work-life balance, in addition to the excellent benefits.
- The Senior Business Analyst is part of the Business Delivery Support Team engaging in the global CTDP IT systems including ERP, OBIEE (reporting), and planning system in support of CTDO late stage clinical and commercial operations. The Business Delivery Support team, reporting to the Business Delivery Support, will work directly with Business Delivery Leads, IT SMEs, program and project management team, and other resources to document business use cases, user requirements, test scripts, and traceability matrices to support scalable and compliant delivery of business capabilities within assigned systems.
- This Senior Business Analysis position focuses on testing end-to-end business processes of system solutions, upgrades, and enhancements, primarily Oracle ERP, and will support non-ERP systems as needed.
- 100% Remote
- Collaborate with Business Delivery Leads (BDLs) and IT SMEs to build and analyze applicable use cases and user requirements to support daily operational business needs cross-functionally
- Facilitate/ Host requirements gathering workshops
- Coordinate tester identification across global sites; facilitate PQ tester trainings, system access, and security profiles within multiple systems
- Deliverable: Use Cases and User Requirements analysis User Requirement Document (URD)
- Work with BDLs to sequence testing (End-to-end, string testing) and assist in identifying what data/ infrastructure is necessary to test.
- Lead PQ activities including but not limited to planning, facilitation, execution support, defect management, and daily reporting.
- Schedule and support large meetings, including facilitating, preparing agendas, and taking minutes
- Liaise with IT Validation team and IT SMEs. Create supporting documentation and route for approvals.
- Deliverables: Test configuration in Client-ALM, Security matrix, Traceability Matrix
- Provide administrative support in the assigned workstream(s) such as incorporating feedback into documents and routing documents through controlled documentation system(s).
- Understand the project management process and contribute to tracking of individual progress
- Required Qualifications:
- Attention to detail; strong communication skills, pro-active, excellent organization skills
- Knowledge in operations of validated GmP/GxP systems
- 5+ years of experience working in the technology/ healthcare/ or supply chain preferably as CSV specialist, technical writer, or business analyst
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
- Experienced in business analysis processes including requirements gathering, requirements documentation, process flow charts, requirements traceability, PQ testing, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel (vlookup) or reporting, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project Management tools
- Desire and ability to learn new software and applications quickly
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a high pace and frequently shifting environment
- Preferred Qualifications:
- ERP experience
- BluePrint, Client-ALM or electronic testing system experience
- Understanding of Systems Development Life Cycle and Waterfall/Agile methodologies.
- Proven awareness of FDA governance concerning computer system validation, regulatory compliance, GMP
- Experience in supporting major system implementations/ deployment
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.