Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Budget Analyst for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Use of Ariba to route statements of work (SOWs) and Amendments
- Understand process flow for all documents entered into system
- Shepherd documents through the system, with diligent follow-up
- Communicate PO/SO numbers associated with SOW
- Research and resolve invoicing discrepancies
- Serve as a trusted advisor and backup to the Business Operations Specialist II
- Identify and share best practices on process improvements
- Interface with Global Procurement as needed
- Use of RPM to create product plans and WBS elements, enter April/Sept projections, and Fund transfers
- Maintain/track monthly budgets for each asset using a Planned Spend excel spreadsheet
- Understand budget/projections per brand and how the book of work will be delivered on budget
- Meet with stakeholders individually and in teams to set budget priorities and ensure budget execution
- Experience with SAP, Ariba
- Excellent Excel experience
- Understanding Client compliance guidelines, SOPs regarding Ariba and SAP processes
- RPM experience
- Analytical or financial background
- One to three years in a global pharmaceutical organizatio
- Three to five years professional work experience; college degree
- Proactive in identifying and collecting required information to drive the routing process forward in a timely manner
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Jane Bautista at (201) 285-8622 or at https://www.linkedin.com/in/froilyn-jane-bautista-88751612a or send your resume to Jane@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary