JobDiva # 21-00955
JobDiva # 21-00955
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Biztalk Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Lead and participate in requirements gathering sessions.
- Provide guidance to other developers working on the project.
- Design and implement integrations utilizing BizTalk.
- Perform database development using SQL Server and/or Oracle Database.
- Participate in architectural review sessions to learn new system architectures.
- Author technical documentation.
- Client seeks a highly motivated senior software developer with extensive knowledge of BizTalk Server. As a member of the development team, the candidate performs development on new and very complex applications. Candidates should have between 7 and 10 years' experience, and should have worked in a team environment on systems that have moved to production. The candidate must be able to go from requirements gathering through conceptual design, technical design and solution implementation.
- Enterprise Integration development experience with the following:
- Azure Integration Services and related Azure technologies
- Microsoft BizTalk Server (2020 and 2016)
- Microsoft BizTalk ESB Toolkit
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Oracle Database (desired, but not required)
- Strong experience with the following:
- XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath, XQuery
- Map, orchestration, schema, custom pipeline component development
- Data translation concepts
- Transport protocols including MQSC, FTP/s, HTTP/s, REST API, WCF-WebHttp and other WCF-related protocols
- Application debugging
- Application performance analysis
- Source control usage and concepts
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills, including time management
- Ability to make design decisions and guide fellow team members in same
- Ability to take direction and work independently in a structured environment
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Homer Ballega | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.