Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a BizTalk Architect/Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Lead and participate in requirements gathering sessions.
- Lead and participate in architectural review sessions.
- Provide guidance to other developers working on the projects.
- Perform BizTalk design and development.
- Author technical documentation.
- Perform database development using SQL Server and/or Oracle Database.
- Client seeks a highly motivated BizTalk integration lead with extensive knowledge of BizTalk Server.
- Should have between 7 and 10 years' experience, 4 or more of which with BizTalk.
- Must have experience integrating across disparate platforms including mainframe, B2B, and Azure.
- Must be able to go from requirements gathering through conceptual design, technical design and solution implementation.
- Must have led major BizTalk implementations which included both batch and online, synchronous and asynchronous integrations.
- Microsoft BizTalk Server (2016 and 2013-R2)
- Microsoft BizTalk ESB Toolkit (2.2+)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5+
- Visual Studio (2016 and 2013)
- Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle Database (desired, but not required)
- In-depth understanding of the BizTalk product architecture and Integration patterns
- In-depth understanding of Service Oriented Architecture principles and implementation patterns
- Design, spec and build generic orchestration modules and components that promote high reusability
- Review the code base and validate test cases to ensure stability of same
- Understand business requirements and existing integration architecture, and propose technical solutions that fit best
- Strong analytical skills,
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills, including time management
- Ability to make design decisions and guide fellow team members in same
- Ability to take direction and work independently in a structured environment
- XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath, Xquery
- Map, orchestration, schema, custom pipeline component development
- Data translation concepts
- Transport protocols including MQSC, File, FTP/s, HTTP/s, REST API, WCF-WebHttp and other WCF-related protocols
- Adapter for Oracle E-Business Suite
- ESB, BAM and ASP.NET
- Mainframe (IMS, CICS, DB2, VSAM)
- CGI's ARM suite
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying?
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Contact Heckle Tulab at (212) 804-7460 or send your resume at Heckle.Tulab@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.