Biomarker Operations Lead
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Biomarker Operations Lead for our client in Pennington, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Drive assets within your Book of Work, ensuring that all required testing is well defined and documented within supporting systems to facilitate the effective application of Biomarker strategy to our development portfolio.
- Develop and manage project plans for data delivery from 4-7 vendors to ensure timeliness of data for validation, exploratory analyses and clinical results.
- Collaborate with Project Manager to ensure timelines are aligned for delivery.
- Responsible for quarterly newsletter to keep teams apprised of changes, new technologies, QC issues, and prioritizations.
- Facilitate contracting for work by ensuring alignment between procurement, internal technology leads, clinical teams and vendors.
- Select and request shipment of samples for internal and external analysis ensuring that sample movement, analysis and data sharing are in accordance with protocol and informed consent.
- Track, resolve and appropriately escalate issues related to sample and/or data quality (overseeing consistency, integrity, and completeness of biomarker data generation following review of results).
- Engage effectively with central labs, external vendors and internal labs to ensure timely and consistent execution of biomarker processing, analysis and data delivery
- Foster teamwork between functional areas; creating a team environment based on mutual trust and respect. Encourage teams to share knowledge, experiences, best practices, and information on an ongoing basis.
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years’ experience in clinical drug development/clinical trial execution, OR Master’s degree and 2 +years’ experience.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of biomarkers samples, including collection methods and logistics considerations.
- Experience managing multiple projects of significant complexity/global scope, in a highly virtualized team environment.
- Experience and high degree of fluency with MS Office tools (esp. MS Excel and MS Project).
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills--leveraging those competencies to ensure continuous progress internal and external teams thus moving issues to resolution.
- Highly effective organizational and time management skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Pat Bandiwan at (212) 258 2279 or at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/patt-bandiwan/7a/900/400 and/or send your resume to Pat.Bandiwan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.