Biology Scientists (In Vitro)
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a/an Biology Scientists (In Vitro) I for our client in La Jolla, CA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our Chemical Biology team in Pharmaceutical’s Oncology Research and Development organization. The candidate will join a
- multi-disciplinary team responsible for enabling studies on target biology and compound mechanism of action through the application of cutting-edge chemical
- biology approaches. The individual should be a skilled laboratory experimentalist with experience applying chemical biology technologies to deliver biological insights.
- The successful candidate will effectively manage several projects and work in a highly collaborative environment to advance the oncology portfolio.
- Work with the Oncology Chemical Biology team to apply chemical biology approaches that support project team goals.
- Design and implement Client proximity tagging technologies to provide insight into target biology and identify Client actionable targets.
- Apply affinity/activity-based proteomic probes to profile the functional state of targets in native biological systems to assess the potency, selectivity and
- safety of small molecule inhibitors.
- Maintain a high level of productivity in the laboratory setting.
- B.S. in Biology, Chemistry, or related discipline (Chemical biology, Bioengineering, Biochemistry).
- 1+ year laboratory experience working with biological systems (cells/cell lysates/ex vivo tissues etc.).
- Experience working in the following areas would be highly desirable: mammalian tissue culture, click chemistry; in-gel fluorescence; protein engineering, purification, biochemistry
- Proven effective written and verbal communication skills
- Position Comments visible to MSP and Supplier: tissue culture requirement
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, please send your updated resume to Junethel.Binuya@eclaro.com or call (212)804-7476.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.