Job Number: 20-08848
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Biology Scientist for our client in Groton, CT.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position provides biomarker bioanalytical support for ligand binding assay methods.
- This scientist provides laboratory support for assay and method development, assay validation and study support using ligand binding assay techniques (ELISA, MSD).
- Responsible for providing Ligand Binding based analytical data for biomarker discovery and development, supporting assay method development, validation and study execution.
- Responsibilities include the quantitative analysis of Client biomarkers utilizing immunoassay techniques.
- Successful job performance includes development, characterization, & implementation of appropriate ligand binding assay techniques and related sample isolation technology for supporting quantitation of large molecule biomarker species.
- Routine use of liquid handling systems, various Immunoanalytical platforms (ELISA, MSD, Erenna, Licor etc), and Watson LIMS are required.
- Position requires expertise in biological sample handling and preparation, and laboratory automation.
- Role includes planning of laboratory activities with key stakeholders and senior leaders, understanding and influencing therapeutic area biomarker strategies to use biomarkers in scientific decision-making.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.