Biology Scientist (In Vitro)
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Biology Scientist (In Vitro) for our client in Groton, CT.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for execution of scientific research and/or scientific strategies in a biomarker/biomeasure focused flow cytometry laboratory
- Provide technical and scientific support for biomarker data using flow cytometry (FACs), cell imaging and related technologies for both non-regulated and regulated preclinical and clinical biomarker studies supporting Pharmaceutical drug candidates
- Responsibilities for providing flow cytometry and cellular imaging data for biomarker/biomeasure discovery and development, supporting assay method development, validation and study execution
- Participate with ECD teams and research units in a matrix environment
- Responsible for developing partnerships in a matrix environment and providing expertise in technology development and implementation
- Participate in all phases of FACs laboratory operations including technology evaluations, the development of sample preparation, separation and detection methods, data analysis, interpretation, reporting and follow up discussions with the project teams on utilizing the data in appropriate decision making
- Responsible for maintaining regulatory compliance appropriate for clinical and preclinical study execution including all proscribed training as found in ECD SOPs and training transcripts
- Participate in continuous improvement of scientific and regulatory processes via update/creation of SOP’s, design and implementation of laboratory and study based processes, and development of best practices for bioanalytical data generation
- Responsible for QC and peer review of raw data, results, and final reports from other colleagues within the regulated group (depending on level of training)
- Responsible for participation in internal and external audits providing required information to auditors as needed. May also participate/respond to internal audit findings on assigned projects
- Knowledge and training on the use of flow cytometry and related platforms including appropriate use of software systems, E-workBook application and use, and data transmission policies, procedures and practices
- Understanding of basic principles of flow cytometry, cell base imaging analysis, cellular biology and fundamental concepts of immune-analytical sciences as relates to flow cytometry based methodologies
- Excellent oral/written communication skills, providing proactive communications with all relevant partners on Pharmaceutical projects
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact June at (212)804-7476 or send your resume to Junethel.Binuya@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.