Job Number: 19-10166
Be a part of a company that supports life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Biology Expert for our client in Rockville, MD.
Eclaro’s client is a leading manufacturer of lab materials, technology and service supporting the Life Science field. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Conducts assigned testing with minimal supervision within constraints of lab scheduling.
- Performs testing in accordance with SOPs and regulations (cGMP and GLP).
- Maintains complete and comprehensive records for study integrity.
- Makes detailed observations and documents results.
- Operates and maintains lab equipment as required by SOPs and testing procedures.
- Performs peer review of assay batch/lab records to ensure Right First Time (RFT)
- Utilizes applicable computer programs during testing and routine tasks (i.e. Word, Excel, Oracle, LIMS, BRIQS, etc.).
- Utilizes problem solving/ trouble shooting skills.
- Communicates deviations/ events, progress and interim results to Study Management.
- Informs supervisor of deviations or factors that may affect quality and accuracy of data.
- Maintains a working knowledge of lab procedures and assays.
- Assists with revisions to SOPs, laboratory records and other documentation as assigned.
- Complies with company health and safety regulations and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education (minimum requirements):
- BA/BS in scientific discipline with 0-3 years’ relevant experience
- AA degree in scientific discipline with 2 or more years’ relevant experience
- Or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience with relevant laboratory practices, techniques, equipment, materials and mathematical calculations.
- Basic skills in applicable computer programs
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Works well in a team based environment
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary