Job Number: 19-10119
Job Number: 19-10119
Be a part of a company that supports life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Biology Expert for our client in Rockville, MD.
Eclaro’s client is a leading manufacturer of lab materials, technology and service supporting the Life Science field. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Conducts assigned Cell culture and sample preparation per SOP with minimal supervision within constraints of lab scheduling
- Performs testing in accordance with SOPs and regulations (cGMP and GLP)
- Maintains complete and comprehensive records for study integrity. Makes detailed observations and documents results and review documentation as required by GMP process
- Database entry and spread sheet maintenance
- New equipment registry, equipment work orders, ensuring all calibration dates are up to date
- Must take care after hours alarm response and Kaye alarm monitor for CTU's (Controlled Temperature Monitor) as needed
- Requesting samples from Laboratory Inventory Management system (LIMS)
- Ensure adequate supplies of standard consumables/ reagents are available and be responsible for shelves stocking
- Ordering laboratory reagents and supplies, equipment maintenance such as Incubators, Freezers etc.
- Operates and maintains lab equipment as required by SOPs and testing procedures
- Performs peer review of assay batch/lab records to ensure Right First Time (RFT)
- Utilizes applicable computer programs during testing and routine tasks (i.e. Word, Excel, Oracle, LIMS, BRIQS, etc.)
- Utilizes problem solving/ troubleshooting skills
- Communicates deviations/ events, progress and interim results to Study Management
- Informs supervisor of deviations or factors that may affect quality and accuracy of data
- Maintains a working knowledge of lab procedures and assays
- Assists with revisions to SOPs, laboratory records and other documentation as assigned
- Complies with company health and safety regulations and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned and a team player to get the job done
- BS degree in Biological Science, or related fields with laboratory course work and a minimum of 1-2+ years Cell culture experience
- Knowledge in computer software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point etc.
- Demonstrated skills in carrying out laboratory/research assignments with general guidance in an accurate, effective manner
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task, and meet timelines efficiently and productively and willing to work in GMP manufacturing environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal communication, writing, and listening skills, as well as interpersonal skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Melrose Madrigal | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary