Job Number: 20-03664
Be a part of a company that supports life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Biology Core for our client in Rockville, MD.
Eclaro’s client is a leading manufacturer of lab materials, technology and service supporting the Life Science field. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This will perform safety testing required to manufacture clinical and commercial products.
- This required to make scientific observations, maintain detailed workbooks/ documentation and ensure all documentation fulfills generally accepted professional/industry standards.
- Additionally, they are required to maintain a thorough understanding of BioReliance services, technical principles and applications.
Conducts assigned testing with minimal supervision within constraints of lab scheduling
Performs testing in accordance with SOPs and regulations (cGMP and GLP)
Maintains complete and comprehensive records for study integrity
Makes detailed observations and documents results
Demonstrates a consistently high level of quality of work
Operates and maintains lab equipment as required by SOPs and testing procedures
Performs peer review of assay batch/lab records to ensure Right First Time (RFT)
Utilizes applicable computer programs during testing and routine tasks (i.e. Word, Excel, Oracle, LIMS, BRIQS, etc.)
Utilizes problem solving/ trouble shooting skills
Communicates deviations/ events, progress and interim results to Study Management
Informs supervisor of deviations or factors that may affect quality and accuracy of data
Maintains a working knowledge of lab procedures and assays
Creates/ revises SOPs, laboratory records and other related documentation as assigned
Assists with training of laboratory personnel as needed/ assigned
Contribute ideas and suggestions to improve standard laboratory techniques, improve protocols, processes and equipment
Complies with company health and safety regulations and procedures
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
John Bayog | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.