Job Number: 21-04162
Job Number: 21-04162
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Biologists for our client in Cambridge, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position will be responsible for developing and performing molecular and cell-based assays to enable oncology drug discovery programs.
- The candidate will collect and analyze data, and be responsible for effectively communicating assay results to project teams.
- The candidate should have strong assay development skills and working knowledge of cellular signaling with solid skills in cell culture techniques, including experience handling primary cells and ex vivo samples for assay execution.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the larger group to develop high-quality cell-based assays
- Adapt these assays for high-throughput formats
- Execute routine cell-based screening assays to ensure rapid and high-quality data delivery
- Analyze, interpret and effectively report data at team meetings
- Troubleshoot assays to ensure high quality control
- Interface closely with colleagues to ensure assays and screening efforts are aligned to the scientific project goals
- Interface with Informatics and automation colleagues proactively to drive the evolution of screening platforms and ensure adequate maintenance of the cell-based assay infrastructure
- Experience with tissue culture
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in developing various functional cell-based signaling assays (eg. Western blotting, Luminex, ELISA, MSD etc.) in recombinant and primary cells
- Expertise in databases, data analysis & analytics and specialized analysis tools is required
- Experience with automated liquid handlers, plate readers, software and robotics preferred
- High content image screening and flow cytometry platforms experience is a plus
- Self-motivated and a proven ability to work in a multifunctional team setting
- Detail-oriented, highly organized with the ability to run multiple interleafed projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability and desire to master new skills, methods and technologies that enhance departmental capabilities
- BS or MS degree in biochemistry, pharmacology, cell biology or related field
- 3-5 years relevant research experience in assay development & execution, preferably in cancer drug discovery
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.