Job Number: 19-08714
Job Number: 19-08714
Be a part of a company that supports life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a/an Biologist for our client in Bedford, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading manufacturer of lab materials, technology and service supporting the Life Science field. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for research and development of recombinant protein expression technologies and processes.
- Primarily lab-based focusing on the process development of a wide range of biological applications, e.g. mAbs and other recombinant proteins.
- Include preparation of molecular DNA expression vectors, validation of sequence and expression capabilities using various electrophoresis techniques, transformation and transfection, small/large cell culture studies as well as fed-batch and perfusion bioreactor process optimization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on multi-disciplinary teams in a matrix environment
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet project deliverables and timelines
- Ability to perform statistical data analysis and use of DOE is a plus Qualifications
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- BS or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with molecular biology techniques (e.g. cloning, PCR) is highly desirable.
- Hands-on Experience with mammalian cell culture is highly desirable
- Hands-on Experience running fed-batch or perfusion bioreactors is a plus
- Previous experience with DNA software analytics is a plus aggregator talent connect
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Chris Paltep | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary