Bioinformatics NGS data analyst V
Bioinformatics NGS Data Analyst V
JobDiva # 20-06272
JobDiva # 20-06272
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Bioinformatics NGS Data Analyst V for our client in La Jolla, CA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- We are looking for a talented and highly motivated computational biology scientist to join a team supporting analyses of molecular biomarker data from clients oncology clinical trials.
- The scientist will work within a computational biology group to support translational oncology research and development.
- The scientist will perform correlative analysis of clinical biomarker data with clinical outcome, identify biomarkers for pharmacological effects of drug treatment, among others.
- The scientist will also contribute to Clients clinical biomarker compendium by processing and consolidating multi-omics data such as expression and mutational data from from RNA-Seq and whole-exome sequencing (WES).
- The analyst will work with the computational biology team to address analytical needs from the translational oncology leads, global medical team, medical investigators and other functional lines.
- Ph.D./Masters in computational biology, genetics/genomics, biostatistics or a related field, or alternatively a quantitative field with experience in the above areas.
- Proficiency in statistical analysis using R, a scripting language (Perl or Python) and familiarity working with the UNIX/LUNIX environment.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) and ability to multi-task
- Experience working with clinical biomarker data
- Experience working with RNA-Seq or WES data
- Experience developing a R-shiny server
- Familiarity with basic statistical methods such as Cox Proportional Hazards model, logistic regression, linear regression, Wilcoxon rank sum test etc.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.