Bio Process Associate
Bio Process Associate
Job Number: 21-01880
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Bio Process Associate for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Bioprocess Associate uses current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) in the execution of commercial manufacturing processes for the manufacture of therapeutic proteins used in medicines that are revolutionizing the treatment of serious disease.
- Operate production equipment within an assigned functional area adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices and standard operating procedures
- Revise and create process documents and assist with process related investigations
- Assemble, clean, and sterilize process equipment and monitor processes
- Train for proficiency in process automation and supporting business systems and in the operation of primary production equipment within the assigned functional area
- Lead in maintaining material and components inventory level. Weigh and check raw materials
- Complete electronic work instructions and maintain clean room environment to comply with regulatory requirements
- Support a safe work environment and contribute to area specific initiatives associated with work safety
- High school diploma is required
- Knowledge of science generally attained through completion of a certificate program or Associates Degree in Biotechnology or a related field is desired
- Prior experience successfully participating on work teams where personal accountability, attention to detail, collaboration, and results were expected
- Demonstrated proficiency in common computer tools and web based applications
- Prior experience with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations and/or prior work experience in a clean room or highly regulated environment desired
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
John Bayog | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.