Bio Process Associate
Bio Process Associate
Job Number: 19-07740
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Bio Process Associate for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Weighs and checks raw materials. Assembles, cleans and autoclaves process components. Assists in maintaining material and component inventory levels.
- Operates primary production equipment to complete process steps including buffer preparation, column packing, chromatography and filtration in a clean room environment.
- Adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices and standard operating procedures. Must recognize deviations from accepted practice.
- Works on routine manufacturing assignments per written procedures that are moderately complex with minimal instructions. Revises and creates process documents, i.e. SOP’s and Batch Records, with little to no instruction and assists with process related investigations.
- Effectively uses in process automation systems (i.e. Delta V and Syncade Interactions, OSI/Pi Historian) and some supporting business systems (i.e. SAP. Trackwise, Maximo etc.) to maintain production records.
- Assists with reviewing batch and exception reports associated with each manufacturing lot, in conjunction with supervisor and Quality representative.
- Provide assistance for areas specific initiatives associated with work safety
- Knowledge of science generally attained through studies resulting in a B.S., in engineering, biochemistry or science related discipline is desired but not required.
- A minimum of 2+ years of downstream process operations experience in a biotechnology manufacturing facility subject to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations.
- Practical knowledge of regulations such as GMP’s and company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). Previous experience with single use technology a plus.
- Prior evidence of successful participation on work teams where combined contribution, collaboration, and results were expected. Maintains a professional and productive relationship with area management and co-workers.
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills, is attentive and approachable. Takes responsibility for personal safety and contributes to establishing a safe workplace environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in common computer tools such as word processing, spreadsheet and web based applications
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary