Bio Process Associate
Bio Process Associate
Job Number: 19-06807
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Bio Process Associate for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Bioprocess Associates will work in teams and have continual interaction with members of his/her team as well as other bioprocess teams throughout the manufacturing process in order to exchange information regarding the batch(s) in process.
- In addition there will be frequent contact with members of the Quality department with regard to inline sampling and variance investigation.
- Lesser but also important are interactions with Materials Management and Maintenance staff for supplies and repair of equipment.
- All Bioprocess Associates/Specialists will have daily contact with her/his supervisory staff for work assignments, coaching and general management discussions.
- Occasional contact with other line management staff relating to specific project responsibilities may be expected.
- Work is performed in a state-of-the-art large scale cell culture facility with classified areas requiring appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- These roles require some contact with hazardous materials such as caustic, and steam.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations.
- Works on routine manufacturing assignments per written procedures, where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices and standard operating procedures.
- Weighs and checks raw materials. Assembles, cleans and sterilizes process equipment, monitors processes.
- Completes electronic work instructions and maintains clean room environment to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Trains for proficiency in the operation of primary production equipment within the assigned functional area (i.e. bioreactors, chromatography skids, media or buffer preparation equipment etc.).
- Trains for proficiency in process automation systems (i.e. Delta V and Syncade Interactions, OSI/Pi Historian) and some supporting business systems (i.e. SAP. Trackwise, Maximo etc.).
- Assist with the revision and or creation of process documents, such as SOPs and electronic work instructions.
- Assists in maintaining material and components inventory level.
- Supports safe work environment.
- High school diploma is required.
- Knowledge of science generally attained through studies resulting in a B.S., in science, engineering, biochemistry or related discipline, or its equivalent is desired but not required.
- Prior evidence of successful participation on work/study teams where combined contribution, collaboration, and results were expected
- Demonstrated proficiency in common computer tools such as word processing, spreadsheet and web based applications.
- Work/study experience where attention to detail and personal accountability were critical to success
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills, is attentive and approachable.
- Maintains a professional and productive relationship with area management and co-workers.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary