Big Data Developer
Big Data Developer
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Big Data Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining high performance systems across SRCM
- Have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages and substantial programming experience
- Enhance functionality to be used and shared across SRCM
- Maintain strategic view of project dependencies, relationships, and overlap - analyze and review new business requirement demands into related projects
- Work closely with the Business Stakeholders, Management Team, Development Teams, Infrastructure Management and support partners across SRCM
- Strong hands-on development experience in devising solutions that lead to actionalble insight using statistical analysis, machine learning techniques, forecasting, predictive modeling methodologies using R and/or Python
- Strong skills in data analysis, profiling, data quality and processing to create visualizations
- Experience with Spark, Hive, Flume, Storm, Solr, NoSQL technologies etc. is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate/present findings to stakeholder
- Ability to exert strong influencing skills to impact choices on immediate and long-term directions
- Experience in financial transaction processing & business intelligence "would be a plus”
- Demonstrate exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Function effectively in cross-functional teams to ensure that critical work is owned and completed in a timely manner
- An individual of high integrity, energy and optimism who is self-directed and motivated
- An individual with relationship management experience and a demonstrated ability to influence without authority
- An individual with excellent communication skills, both oral and written; a person who is articulate and a good presenter of ideas
- A good listener; a person who seeks input and involves others in his/her communications; a person who values and cultivates relationships
- An individual with a demonstrated ability to get things done and make things happen; a person who is resourceful, seizes opportunities and is an innovator
- A professional who wants to contribute to the organization and is results-oriented
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.