Big Data Developer (Hortonworks w/ CDC and Nifi)
Big Data Developer
Eclaro is looking for a Big Data Developer for our client in San Antonio, TX.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Develops applications on Big Data and Cognitive technologies including API development
- Expected to have traditional Application Development background along with knowledge of Analytics libraries, open-source Natural Language Processing, statistical and big data computing libraries.
- Tools include Python, Spark, Kafka, and Apache NIFI
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Send your updated resume to Andrea Abanador at Andrea.Abanador@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary