BI-Reporting & Analytics Technical Lead
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for a BI-Reporting & Analytics Technical Lead for our client in Woodlands, TX.
Eclaro’s client has almost a century’s legacy of workplace innovation - delivering products, services, and solutions, improve quality of life, and drive sustainability. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The person in this role will work closely with customers & developers/vendors (onsite & offsite) within the team while working collaboratively with other IT groups like e-commerce, Supply chain etc
- Tactical work includes injecting innovation into the current business process, understanding current systems at the code level, participating in UX/UI, creating technical designs to deliver solutions in alignment with features/user stories while supporting the completion of agile sprints.
- The person will also take point in the triage process for all incidents for BI/Reporting
- Candidate should possesses strong technical and communication skills, a strong understanding of BI/Reporting functions, and have experience in Tableau, QlikView/QlikSense products
- Candidate should demonstrate excellent ownership, a sense of urgency and good technical and leadership judgment
- Responsible for working with relevant customer groups to inject innovation in business processes, create feature backlogs and related user stories
- Responsible for leading development activities between on-site and off-site developers
- Understanding/learning the current systems at the code level
- Responsible for leading Triage of incidents in DevOps
- Responsible for maintaining Jira and Confluence
- Participate in UI/UX dialog with the business
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with other stakeholder groups such as project management, senior management and the clients
- Responsible for working with the engineers to create optimal architecture necessary to create optimal application systems
- Work with the Director to identify risks, opportunities and associated corrective actions within the sprint
- Coordinate code reviews and monitors source control merge operations to ensure any code collisions are handled tactfully and quickly with minimal impact on other work streams
- Communicate cross-team dependency issues quickly and follows up to ensure prompt resolution
- Ability to work on multiple streams/features simultaneously, keep momentum on each, and manage client expectations
- Leverage and customize out-of-the-box solutions
- Communicate with managers about any issues or concerns
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information systems or related fields preferred. Broad knowledge of the field with proven leadership skills.
- Demonstrated technical and leadership skills
- o Collaboration
- o Ownership
- o Sense of urgency
- o Communication
- 7+ years of experience as an IT technical engineer
- 5+ years of real-world BI and reporting Experience.
- 3+ years facing the business customers
- 2+ years of experience with Big Data applications/tech stack including Horton works
- Competent in web services (REST/SOAP)
- Knowledge of source control systems (SVN, GIT) expected
Interested in applying? Contact Elland at 201-283-9624 or send your resume to email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.