Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Bench Scientist for our client in Andover, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- An exciting position is available for a bioanalytical scientist to join a state-of-the-art protein mass spectrometry laboratory lab in Pharmaceutical’s Pharmacokinetics Dynamics and Metabolism department
- The lab based role will focus on the development of sensitive quantitative assays against protein targets in various human tissues
- This position requires expertise in bioanalytical procedures including working with biological serum samples, immunoanalytical workflows, solid background in protein biochemistry, and ideally expertise in triple quadrupole quantitative mass spectrometry
- The candidate will participate in all phases of mass spec laboratory operations including the development of sample preparation methods, assay execution, instrument maintenance and data analysis/reporting
- We are looking for a scientist passionate about learning and quickly applying new skills to the project needs.
- Apply existing protein quantitation workflows using bead and column based immunoaffinity enrichment including the use of liquid handling robotics.
- Sample preparation, run bioanalytical assays under minimal supervision; initiative in method development is expected.
- Independent daily operation, calibration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of multi-dimensional nanoflow liquid chromatography and nanospray triple quadrupole mass spectrometry instrumentation.
- Support analysis of quantitative LC-MS/MS data using relevant bioinformatics and quantitation software.
- Bioanalytical experience
- Sample handling experience
- Sample prep
- Liquid handling
- Immunoanalytical experience
- Academic or industry experience is accepted
- BA or above accepted
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Joy Retanan at (646) 695-2949 or at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joy-retanan/85/4ba/333 or send your resume to Joy.Retanan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.