Job Number: 21-08618
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Bench Scientist for our client in Andover, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Bachelors Degree in Microbiology, Biology or related scientific discipline.
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years of experience in biopharmaceutical industry.
- Familiarity with cGMP would be beneficial.
- Working knowledge of instrument validation and global regulations.
- Familiarity with documentation and execution of preventative maintenance activities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines concurrently would be a plus
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Highly motivated individual who receives minimal supervision on routine assignments
- Capability and desire to work as a team member in a fast-paced environment
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.