JobDiva # 21-01237
JobDiva # 21-01237
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Bench Scientist for our client in Andover, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Candidate will be responsible for activities supporting cell-based biomeasures for a team of researchers, including the following:
- Performing quantitative cell-based assays
- Operation of flow- and imaging- cytometers
- Cultivation and manipulation of various adherent and non-adherent cell lines
- Consistent record keeping using ELN
- Data summary and presentation
- Good working knowledge of cell analysis by flow-cytometry
- Ability to perform cell-based assay by following established protocols and with consistency
- Expertise in culturing cell lines and primary cells, including sub-culturing and preparation of frozen stocks
- Educational background in cell biology and/or immunology
- Familiarity with imaging approaches, such as imaging flow-cytometry or light microscopy
- Ability of independent data analysis and interpretation
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.