Job Number: 20-07132
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Bench Scientist for our client in Chesterfield, MO.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for general laboratory and operational support.
- Including providing logistical support for samples and compounds management, ordering supplies and carrying out general bench work activities.
- This position is within Analytical Research & Development.
- Responsibilities would involve analyzing biotherapeutic products using standard analytical techniques.
- The qualified candidate will have strong basic laboratory skills, including pipetting and solution making, as well as be willing to work as part of a team.
- Some experience in chromatography, electrophoresis, and UV spectroscopy is preferred.
- Lab based role: good pipetting skills, algebra, solution prep, UV, VI, purification - wet chemistry
- Bachelors in Science with 1 year experience ideal (experience can be via school)
- Will consider Associates with 3+ years’ experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
John Bayog | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.