Job Number: 20-02518
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Bench Scientist for our client in Groton, CT.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position is responsible for providing "hands-on" training of technical procedures in rodents.
- This position requires a clear and detailed understanding of laboratory animals, technical procedures, as well as vivarium operations.
- Provide "hands-on" training of technical rodent procedures such as: dosing, blood collection, anesthesia, aseptic techniques and minor surgical procedures
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure compliance and quality
- Communicate and work collaboratively with vivarium and laboratory personnel
- Contribute to the development, implementation, monitoring, and quality of department training programs
- Assess training content and provide recommendation for improvement
- Documentation of progress in learning database
- Assist with development training tools and resources
- Bachelors degree in related discipline
- 5 or more years of relevant experience, preferably in a training capacity
- Pharmaceutical or other related industry experience preferred
- AALAS LATG certification (or comparable experience equivalent)
- Experience collaborating across multiple departments
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Federal Laws, regulations, and procedures pertaining to the care and use of research animals, and the Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals
- Ability to adapt to challenges with confidence and flexibility
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.