Job Number: 19-09227
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Bench Scientist for our client in Andover, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology, Biology or related scientific discipline.
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years of experience in biopharmaceutical industry, preferably working in a quality control microbiology laboratory.
- Familiarity with cGMP would be beneficial.
- Working knowledge of traditional microbiological techniques such as spread plating, pour plating, bioburden (membrane filtration) and/or endotoxin (LAL) testing.
- Familiarity with documentation and execution of microbiological method validations would be a plus
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Understanding of experimental design and scientific methodology in order to plan studies, interpret results, and draw conclusions
- Ability to plan and prioritize concurrent assignments/activities
- Highly motivated individual who receives minimal supervision on routine assignments
- LWLIMS experience
- Technical writing experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary