Job Number: 19-06934
Job Number: 19-06934
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Bench Scientist for our client in Andover, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Work independently within the laboratory operations while utilizing good laboratory practices.
- Assist laboratory scientists with experimental set-up and execution with purification of biologics using precipitation, depth filtration, ultrafiltration and chromatography
- Responsible for the creation, uploading and organization of document into product specific database
- Use established procedures and based on experience, training, and education, interpret complex methodologies (Protocols) provided by scientists
- Perform supervised work in a controlled laboratory environment.
- Assist the team with the documentation such as records, reports and worksheets.
- Perform other applicable duties as deemed appropriate by lab supervisor / manager
- Perform scale-down purifications of biologics using precipitation, depth filtration, ultrafiltration and chromatography with the assistance of lab supervisor/designee.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Purification experience
- Protein purification
- 3+ years in the industry
- Filtration experience
- Documentation specialist
- Data entry
- Data verification
- Documentation review
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary