Job Number: 19-06063
Job Number: 19-06063
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Bench Scientist for our client in Cambridge, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for screening and VH-VL molecular cloning of antibodies from hybridomas generated to support biotherapeutic target validation efforts
- The selected candidate will work in close coordination with Endogenous Antibody Discovery Group scientists to screen sera from immunized rodents, generate and screen hybridomas and complete VH-VL molecular cloning of prioritized hybridoma panels
- The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record in some of the following areas:
- Screening of immune sera by ELISA and flow cytometry
- Fusions and screening of hybridomas
- VH-VL molecular cloning of antibodies from hybridomas
- Experience with transient expression of antibody clones, including cells employed, methods and molecular design of expression vectors.
- Implement ELISA, flow cytometry and hybridoma SOP’s to generate Client antibodies
- Track project timelines
- Prepare and deliver detailed presentations, both written and verbal, to project teams
- Effective communication and coordination of work in highly matrixed project team environment
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary