Job Number: 19-03909
Job Number: 19-03909
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Bench Scientist for our client in South San Francisco, CA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Present results and recommendations at project team meetings
- Collaborate closely with other members of client's scientists at other sites, and our academic partners to ensure the team meets aggressive project deliverables, goals and timelines
- Embrace and embody the entrepreneurial spirit and biotech-like culture, values and goals of the client, and contribute to creating an exciting, collaborative, productive and scientifically rigorous working environment
- Degree in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or related life science discipline
- 1+ years post Ph.D. experience, or 6 – 10 years of experience with B.S./M.S. in laboratory research, preferably in an industry setting
- Knowledge of protein purification including Affinity, SEC, IEX, HIC, IMAC
- Extensive experience in mammalian transient and stable expression systems as well as vector design/optimization
- Experience with protein analytical characterization (HPLC, SDS-PAGE, Western Blot, Octet)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment to advance therapeutic and drug discovery technologies and meet aggressive timelines
- Familiarity with A¨KTA
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Pangilalo "Chris" Paltep
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary