Job Number: 19-03377
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Bench Scientist for our client in Andover, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for general laboratory and operational support.
- Including providing logistical support for samples and compounds management, ordering supplies and carrying out general bench work activities.
- This individual will work independently within the laboratory operations while utilizing good laboratory practices.
- Analyze routine samples by HPLC
- Develop U/HPLC methods
- Analyze protein samples for post-translational modifications by CGE and MS.
- Has 3-5 years of experience.
- BS or MS in a scientific discipline or relevant and equivalent laboratory experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Audrei Cortez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary